14.8.2018

Hello all friends and visitors


I've had a long break again.
The reason is the rhythm of the heart and it got very fast but only 150-180 per minute, not higher this time.
I was in the hospital for three weeks, and there the rhythm fell and keeps for long breaks.

So I was installed with a chest by Boston Scientie pacemaker in my.
The device keeps the heart rhythm so that it does not fall below 60 strokes per minute.
This is the second time.
The earlier was 2014.

      

They can not stop my heart and start again, reason is a blood clot risk, so only way is pills (this moment), and at least this time the flutter phenomenon has eased.

But, this way i must go, the age is soon 68 years, and my life looks very nice this moment
I'm try writing to something new and same old stories...

9 kommenttia:

  1. It's good that it's better with you. : D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks my friend, i hope this feelings continue...

      Poista
  2. Vastaukset
    1. Thanks for kind words and greeting, my friend.

      Poista
    2. Hyvä juttu, että voit paremmin ja tervetuloa takaisin!

      Poista
  3. Hienoa, että voit paremmin. Tervetuloa takaisin!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hello, IluVon66 ja kiitos tervehdyksestäsi.
      Ehkä tämä alkaa sujumaaan, ensimmäiset tarkastukset ovat ensiviikolla ja seuraavalla.
      Kommenttisi olivat kaikki roskapostien joukossa, ja huomasin ne vasta tänään.

      Poista

Any explosive ammunition or empty cores, you can put in this.